The World Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All United We Stand As One

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozenheart Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozenheart

Frozenheart Application Empty
PostSubject: Frozenheart Application   Frozenheart Application EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Dear RSPS Community

I am here today to apply for moderator/admin. I understand that your community needs some information connected with me, before taking any action.

Application

Name:Kaspar
IGN:Frozenheart
Experience: I have created 317 rsps, fixed thieving and firemaking and done soft coding. I have been server owner also in tekkit, feed the beast, classical minecraft and much more. I have studied psychology for 5 years and this means that I am very good with solving different problems and conflicts. I spend my free time on editing videos/pictures and designing websites. I also love to give out new ideas and share them.
More Information: I am a guy who is friendly and understands true value of teamwork. I love to learn new things and share them. I am a guy who loves to direct and help people.
Why join with community: I can see that your community has coding experience and this means that this server has a big chance to become something more than just another useless runescape private server. I believe that our teamwork will make us stronger and popular, because teamwork is key to success.

Frozenheart Application CM8qugv
Back to top Go down

Frozenheart Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Rsps :: Staff :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: